Monday, January 18, 2010

Me Myself and I

Hey, this is a short introduction to allow fellow coursemates of ES2007S to know me a little better. My name is Too Soon Yee but everyone can call me Jude if you like. I am currently majoring in Physics and loving what I am doing. Physics is my passion and also my motivation.

My hobbies include football and dance. I would like to talk about my footballing hobby in more detail. I have been playing for near to 10 years and I felt that football has helped me to learn how to communicate with teammates on the field and work hard on aspects that I am weak at. It was also an opportunity for me to show leadership qualities when I had the chance to take up the management of my own team. One of the most important things that I have learnt was to play as a team, win as a team and no matter how ugly or tough things get, one has to take it for the team.

It is a short post just to keep things simple and get the engine running for more posts to come. Have fun and good day to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jude, for the short intro. I agree with your insights taken from the football pitch. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jude, so glad to read more about you and something that you are so passionate about. I used to play soccer too but never got professional. My role keeps going back and back from a defender to eventually a goal keeper. From the role i play you can tell that I probably never put the ball behind the back of the net before. But as you said it is the whole team that wins and I really can't agree more. (thou it can be quite miserable to have such a poor view of the goal scored by your teamates standing in your own penalty box). Anyway soccer was really fun back then but too bad everyone is too busy for soccer. Don't know if its a guy thing but reading a post on your soccer really gets me going. Haha makes me think of the good times i spent in the pitch.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Chai: Yeah, football brings back good memories. Defending is an art in itself as well, in fact I love defenders because I always fail to find enough defenders for my own team. Ends up many of us had to play in unfamiliar positions. A goal saved is tantamount to a goal scored so no one should deny defenders their due credit. Anyway hope to see you comment on my futre posts too! And don't forget to comment on the others as well! See you in class on thursday!

    ReplyDelete